Washington Street Pub & WCEI Chili Cook-Off Rules
1. The contest will run from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Sunday, March 20, 2016 at the Washington Street Pub in Easton, Md.
2. Employees and immediate families of First Media Radio, the Washington Street Pub, affiliates and participating sponsors are not eligible to participate.
3. Entries are limited to the first 10 registrants. Registration must be made online at www.wceiradio.com. You will receive an email confirmation once your entry is received.
4. All local, state, and federal taxes that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winners.
5. A $3 donation to Habitat for Humanity Choptank will allow guests to sample and cast a vote for their favorite chili.
- Grand prize- An overnight stay at The Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond including Breakfast *
- Crowd Favorite-
- Worst Chili- must serve community service with Habitat!
7. Prizes may not be exchanged or substituted for other merchandise.
8. Only one prize per person.
9. Contestants must supply their own extension cords.
10. Contestants should bring at least 2 quarts of chili for judging and sampling.
11. Winners will be selected by a panel of judges, based on presentation, aroma, originality, and flavor.
12. Judging will begin at 3:00PM. No entries will be accepted after that time.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
*Certain restrictions apply.