**A portion of sales between 2-6pm will be donated to Habitat for Humanity Choptank!
Before you enter, be sure to read the:
2014 Chili Cook Off Details & Rules
- Contest will be held from 2pm to 6pm at the Washington Street Pub in Easton, MD.
- Contestants must bring at least 2 quarts of their own chili in a crock pot style container for judging & sampling, and supply their own extension cords for heating.
- Judging will begin at 4pm. No entries will be accepted after that time.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on presentation, aroma, originality and flavor. The decision of the judging panel is final.
- Employees of First Media Radio, the Washington Street Pub and all participating sponsors, and their family members, are not eligible for participation (cannot win any awards or prizes).
- Entries are limited to the first 15 adults (over age 21) and 5 child contestants (ages 8-15). No purchase necessary to enter. Pre-registration is open through 3/27/14 via this web page (www.wceiradio.com). Once 15 entries are received, registration will be closed. Pre-registered entries that don't show up will be disqualified. On-site entries will not be accepted, unless the total number of (adult) entries is 15 or (children's) is less than 5.
- All local, state & federal taxes that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winners.
- One prize per person. Prizes may not be exchanged or substituted for other merchandise. No cash value.
- Prizes (TBA) will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the adult category.
- Medals will be awarded for 1st-5th place in the children's category.
- No complaining.