Advertise with 96.7 WCEI
Interested in getting your message out to the people? Why not do it using the biggest signal on the Eastern Shore!
96.7 WCEI broadcasts a powerhouse signal that is heard crystal clear in Talbot, Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne's, Kent (MD), Kent (DE), Sussex, Wicomico, Anne Arundel, and Calvert Counties, and can be heard as far as Washington D.C., and Baltimore! Our Listeners are Your Customers!
Advertising Q & A
I don't have a radio commercial. How do I know what to include in my ad copy?
WCEI employs a creative staff to help produce a viable radio campaign, from copy writing to final production. And the service is at no additional cost to advertisers.
What are the advantages of radio versus newspaper advertising?
The first advantage of advertising on the radio is audience, which varies with each specific media outlet. Newspaper traditionally target an older demographic, whereas radio targets the active consumer with disposable income. Another advantage is deadline, with a radio spot the copy can be changed within an hour of airtime but a newspaper advertisement is final until the next publication is printed.
What is the best way to effectively use radio?
The success of a radio spot is determined by frequency, the number of times a listener hears your commercial. WCEI account executives build a radio commercial with enough frequency to generate results.
Top Ten Reasons to Advertise with WCEI Radio
- Largest radio signal on the Mid-Shore.
- Extensive coverage area on both sides of the bay.
- Proven track record of success for advertisers.
- Voted "Mid-Shore's Best Radio Station" by residents.
- Resource for community services and organizations.
- Target market reaches listeners between the Baltimore and Salisbury DMA.
- Top agencies have chosen for shore-to-shore advertising.
- Reaches an audience not targeted by Salisbury TV.
- Production staff creates free commercial campaigns.
- WCEI wants to be your long-term marketing partners.